Please recycle after use.

This is the result of a random idea that wouldn't leave me alone. The idea being in the world of Star Wars what happens to all the droids when then are scrapped? do they recycle them? So then this quirky set was born.

C3PO & R2D2 Together again in the after (shelf) life.

C3PO

R2D2

IG88

I gave a little pop art nod to Warhol with the colours, and i tried to keep the key characteristics of the droid in their new recycled state. The more I do, the more ideas I get, so stay posted to see more in the series.

Comments

  1. Liking your style mate. I'm sitting here listening to some Bonobo and looking at some pretty retro/geek sheek ideas. Very fitting. Be good to get some of your work on the creative playground site. Thanks for popping by Dan. Joe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts