FIRST SOLO SHOW


This was my first solo show ever, and it came about thanks to the kind folks over at Hero Complex Gallery (LA). As some of you may already know i posted up some lego illustrations back in december, off the back of that Adam from HCG dropped an email to see if  I would be interested in doing a solo show, obviously I said yes. So was born 'Lego Memories (or a man child's recollection of the 80's through lego), I illustrated 106 individual min figs but only 64 different 80 icons.

These are a selection of some of my favourites.
















Comments

  1. Awesome !
    Have you ever consider to make minifigs from Lethal Weapon ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dan
    I would love to talk to you regarding your LEGO Art could you please contact me @ graphicempire@yahoo.co.uk thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts