HASCON x RED©

This year, back in the start of September I had the pleasure of going to Hasbro's first solo convention HASCON (Providence, Rhode Island, US). RED© (my place of employment) developed the convention graphics used all over the Dunkin' Donuts Center, and was given the opportunity to have a stand at the convention, so my colleagues and I designed artwork to officially sell. Below is my contribution.



I was fortunate enough to meet the creators of GIJoe Ron Rudat & Kurt Groen, I gave them a couple of prints and in return they signed mine, which is up in RED©. I dont get star struck but i did get in trouble as a kid for selling my Star Wars figures to feed my GIJoe habit, and to meet the minds behind that was awesome.







 I also met Stan Bush, the legend responsible for 'You've got the Touch" from Transformers the Movie from the 80's.


Comments

Popular Posts